Awaiting Final Approval (Stage 4)

My lawyers collected my card today. A full two years after submission of my initial application.

11 Likes

Sorry for the timeline, but congrats!

2 Likes

Congratulation :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Hi
Yesterday My lawyer inform me they have recived the cards for my family to and they had all cards to our India address

We have done bio together in Coimbra I got card on 1 July they got it on 18 July

8 Likes

Abhi - our appointment is also in Coimbra. How long was it between your appointment and the date you paid for the cards, and how long from payment until receipt of cards?

Thanks and congrats!

1 Like

Hi

It took around 5 month for my visa and 6 month for family . In both cases it took 15 working to get card

BR

1 Like

Thanks for that info, Abhi!

4 Likes

Hi, my wife and I did our Biometrics appointment in Lisbon on 1 February this year. It is already more than 6 months ago. Does anyone know how long will I have to wait before my final approval? :pensive:

3 Likes

My wife and I did the Biometrics on 1 Feb, but have not received any news up to now. When did you have your biometrics appointment?

1 Like

yes, you will wait 1-2 more months.

4 Likes

Oh, such a LONG wait! Your Biometrics is done in Lisbon?

2 Likes

We did our biometrics in Azores in Nov2021 and still waiting for final approvals post which cards will be issued.

5 Likes

I see. Thanks!

Ours was in Azores

1 Like

We also did our in Azores in Nov 2021 and are still waiting!

1 Like

Any movement on this front? I know ppl who did biometrics in Jan this year in Lisbon and still waiting for approval. Anyone out there with biometrics done in Dec or Jan in Lisbon approved so far?

1 Like

My biometrics was done in early Feb, 2022 but I am still waiting.

1 Like

I did it exactly one year ago, Aug 24, still waiting for the card…

2 Likes

have to wait such a LONG period of time?

1 Like

Wow. That is so strange @jameshkchan. I heard people who did it in Nov last year got approvals in July. Not sure if true. The nomadgate database shows a couple of Oct biometrics received approvals a while back. Wonder what’s the latest month to receive approvals from Lisbon.

2 Likes