Awaiting Pre-Approval (Stage 2)

Fantastic news, hereā€™s to September being the month of December approvals! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

SEF works year round, according to my lawyers, but the lawyers themselves are on holiday. Hopefully some will pop up as people start getting back into the office.

5 Likes

I submitted my application on 29/11/2021 and so fare nothing. However, I noticed the below message on my SEF page under Fiscal Identification section. I am not sure it was alwyas there or it is recently posted ā€¦and what does it meanā€¦

Thank you all and best of luck

1 Like

@ashrafismael Please read here:

What is your status on the SEF portal now? ā€œUnder analysisā€?

Stillā€¦under analysis

1 Like

Wondering any Dec pre-approvals yet so far?

3 Likes

Yes I recently got mine.

3 Likes

US overtakes China as top source of applicants for Portugalā€™s Golden Visa - The Portugal News

Mineā€™s a mid-December application. Havenā€™t heard anything yet.

Donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any pre-approvals after the end of November.

If anyone else has seen any, please do correct me. Id love to be wrong!!

2 Likes

Me either. I think itā€™s gonna be another long wait until we hear any newsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m really hoping we will hear in weeks, not months now.

What was your application date?

1 Like

Literally the last two weeks of December.

We applied first week of December. No pre-approval updates yet.

1 Like

December application here also. Iā€™m hoping we might see a small speed-up now that holidays are over.

1 Like

I am a late (31st!) December application here. I just want to pass on the anecdotal information that due to the mad rush to beat the new investment limits starting in 2022, there indeed was a larger than usual group of December applications. Itā€™s going to be a whileā€¦

5 Likes

Boy you just squeezed in.

Iā€™m dec 7th, earliest here maybe? Iā€™m checking every day. Will report in

5 Likes

Similar situation towards the end of December 2021

1 Like

hey everybody. this forum has been really helpful in my quest with GV. December 3rd applicant, still, in analysisā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m a December 3rd applicant as well. Believe my wifeā€™s application was submitted on the 5th or 6th.

Havenā€™t seen any updates yet on either.

2 Likes

Same with youā€¦7th Dec :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes