How to Build Your Own Virtual Phone in Minutes

(Thomas K. Running) #22

Is the call showing up in your Plivo log?

0 Likes

(Filo Vaga Bundo) #23

I would say no… i have only two calls that i really don’t understand in my logs. One inbound directed to my virtual number, the other one outbound directed to my madagascar number.

I attached the screenshot

0 Likes

(Thomas K. Running) #24

Looks like you’ll need to whitelist calls to Madagascar. See: https://www.plivo.com/docs/voice/detailed-reference/voice-geo-permissions/

0 Likes

(Julius Pe) #25

I just received an email from Plivo saying that my account violates the Terms of Service.
I only have two numbers there that I used (since a month) as described in the article.
It worked really well so far (maybe around 20sms).

Does anyone else have issues with Plivo?
I asked what the problem was, but no answer yet.

Cheers
JP

0 Likes

(Thomas K. Running) #26

Very strange. I’ve been using them for years with no issue. Curious to know what they tell you…

0 Likes

(TF) #27

@wischi I use Zoiper for SIP calls and it works well enough (on Android).

0 Likes

(Julius Pe) #28

Basically they just wanted a proof of address and of my business registration. Once I´ve sent that in, and they approved it, it was all sorted.
Strange tho that they didn´t ask for it at any point, just sent me an email with the title “Notice: Termination of Plivo account”.

All good now tho.

0 Likes

(Mette Glargaard) #29

Thanks for posting this - you just solved my phone problem - next time I go to Denmark, I can set this up and save my clients a lot of grief! :+1:

0 Likes