HOWTO: SEF Account setup to allow your lawyer AND you to access the account

Many thanks for this. Two questions:

Under the “Address” section it asks for “Commencement of residence period”. I can’t tell if this refers to the residence period in my Country of Residence, or the commencement of my initial Portugal residence visa.

Second question: What if my lawyer is uncooperative? I just returned from Portugal back to my home residence. I was there for various reasons, but had a courtesy visit with my lawyer. When she mentioned the fact that the whole firm is refreshing the appointment portal around the clock, I mentioned that I should become part of the team. She immediately went on the defensive. She made it sound as though it would be impossible to set up a “duplicate account”. I wonder whether this is correct.

As much as I personally like my lawyer, and feel supported when things are going more smoothly, I get the feeling that since 2017 when I first became her client, I have dropped to the bottom of their priority list when it comes to rare biometrics slots.

I suspect that she will be rather reluctant to release the information about her address registered on the SEF portal. She does have an account registered for me. Would it make a mess for me to simply set up a duplicate account without a legal representative listed?