Interactive Brokers steps to convert and send money from USA

Thanks Jim

1 Like

@luzudizi , did you end up investing with MFG Consultants? Keen to hear any feedback. Thanks!

1 Like

@td22, a friend of mine has had not very positive feedback from MFG Consultants so far: they went silent on him after initial payment was made, making no tangible progress after several months. I do not have all the details, but you might want to evaluate other options discussed on this site.

1 Like

We have seen suspicious activity in the past whenever they were mentioned on the forum, such as positive reviews by interconnected shill accounts. The names of the accounts were the same as several of their positive Google reviews, too.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. This is very important for the forum users.

1 Like

This is good to know, thank you Hanna. Has anyone else have any experience with MFG Consultants?

@remo it’s better to avoid discussing this company in public on the forum, given the above-mentioned moderation issues we kept facing whenever they were mentioned. It takes time and effort to try to discern which pieces of feedback are legit and which are not. We’d rather spend our energy elsewhere.

Let’s get back on topic for this thread… Converting money with Interactive Brokers!

I would really really appreciate any feedback you have on them (MFG consultants) or if you could ask your friends if they ever heard back from them……It’s really important for me to know