Hey have you considered Bulgaria?
I’ll paste some cool points from another post of mine:
• It’s in Europe, that means that is close, is politically and economically stable, there are no “hard” boarders between nations so the commerce is really simplified.
• Low set-up and management costs: It’s a cheap country and the costs related to other countries are the half (setting up a company is less then 1000€, not comparable at other nations like Spain).
The set up is easy, but it need to be done on the spot, but then everything be managed from abroad.
• Low costs in general: Flying and living here is much cheaper then other places like Malta where it’s expensive because it’s a turistic destination (from Milano -2 ways- you can fly to Bulgaria for 50€).
• Tax reasons: Flat Tax10% on profits, 5% on dividends. Also the burocracy is not intrusive.
• Employee tax: the overall tax on employees are 50% of the NET, where in places like Italy are more then the double (that is true also for the Administrator payroll).
• VAT: another reason why a lot of clients likes it here, is because if you have VAT credit, the state directly transfer it in the company bank account, not like in other places like Italy where you it will be just discounted.
• Digital ecosystem: Sofia is becoming the Silicon Valley of East Europe (everyone here is a programmer!), and the internet ecosystem is well developed (on of the top 20 countries for internet expansion).
This is basically why I choose Bulgaria