Please join my YouTube campaign against SEF

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Couldn’t this ultimately simply contribute to negative attitudes on the part of Portuguese government officials towards GV investors, causing them later to be more stringent when it comes to naturalization?

1 Like

Come citizenship application, you apply via a different ministry, not the SEF

2 Likes

I worry about the opposite: our voice is too tiny. If the voice level of lawyers and real estate agents combined is 1000, the voice level of golden visa investors is almost zero. Maybe our YouTube videos will raise our voice level to 0.01.

Please click, share, and subscribe to the video channel! Please make your own videos, in English or in another language!

3 Likes

Great. So someone considered my post to be offensive and reported my post to the moderator. I have been waiting for the biometric for more than 2 years after investing a huge portion of my saving into the Portugal economy. So it is my post criticizing the SEF appears to be offensive. Is there anything in my post which is incorrect or trying to be misleading? Censor the complains and the problem goes away. Great!

2 Likes

We are forgotten by the SEF. When new applicants flow in, SEF only wants to make the system appear to run like normal. We are the inconvenient bad memory.