Portugal NHR Program

Hello everyone, I need some advice on Portugal.

As a European: is there a “capital gains tax” for Non Habitual Residents?

If I were to cut ties with all countries and only live in Portugal, would I be taxed 20% on my freelance online income from Germany?

What if this money stays within a Portuguese company bank account representing a Georgian LLC (since I will get paid in Euros)? So, the business bank account would be in Portugal. Is this legal? Having a Georgian LLC with its account in Portugal? Or do I need to open a business account in the same country as my LLC?

Another question:
If I were to live off my savings (12.000€ on my personal current bank account), there would be no income tax, right?

And I would only be taxes on my capital gains which will be taxed 21% in Georgia, when I retrieve the company earnings. So no taxes in Portugal.

Is this correct?

If so, does anyone know of a good tax advisor in Portugal who could help me structure this and file my taxes?

Thank you for any advice!

Cheers,
Sandra

Capital Gains is 28%
Yes it will be 20% but also the social security.
I believe what will matter is where you actually do the work. So if you stay in PT it’s not as easy as just have to company in Georgia and not paying in PT especially if you are the director or it especially if the money arrives in PT.

Also you might have seen this already but… https://home.kpmg/xx/en/home/insights/2011/12/portugal-income-tax.html

Thank you so much for this information and for the link.