Awaiting Final Approval (Stage 4)

Its over 5 month when i submitted my biometric .Till now no news .My lawyer had send them mail on update on my application but no reply .T

2 Likes

Does anyone have an idea how it works if i begin with D7 and change it to GV, do i have to get biometrics again.

1 Like

Yes, of course.

Hi

Thanks God today my lawyer inform me my and my family Golden visa is approved need to pay fee. It took 17 Month from application submissions to approval

BR

4 Likes

17 months is actually pretty rapid progress.
Most current people will wait about 22 months or more.
Congratulations.

4 Likes

Hi, Abhi - is this final approval (you’ve gone to SEF offices and had the interview and biometrics) or is this pre-approval (you’ve submitted your application, criminal background check, etc. and SEF has notified your lawyer that your are approved conditionally - awaiting the interview/biometrics)?

1 Like

Congratulations ! 17 months is not bad at all. My initial application was submitted 22 months ago, and biometric appointment was in early March 2022, in Coimbra. Hoping to hear good news in the coming months.

3 Likes

Hi , this is final approval i submitted my and my family application in end of Dec 2020 . Got final approval all family member in mid of June 2022

BR

1 Like

thanks , I done my biometric in Coimbra in Feb God will you may get good new very soon

1 Like

Do you mean you submitted your application Dec 2020? Otherwise, that seems like a really quick timeline.

2 Likes

My mistake its Dec 2020

6 Likes

Congrats on making it through! You give the rest of us some hope …

4 Likes

Congratulations. :tada:

Your timing was just a bit longer than mine. We applied in December 2020 just as you did, and our final approval came through in late April 2022.

4 Likes

You are lucky :blush:Thanks

3 Likes

Hi guys, have u heard anything regarding SEF in Azores, been waiting for more than 6 months now after biometrics ? feel like ages

1 Like

Late Dec. 2021 Lisbon and spouse early Jan. Coimbra. Still waiting. Any day now.

3 Likes

I had biometrics appointment in Coimbra on Dec 3, 2021 and just received a notification that I was approved and to pay for the card. My husband who was the primary applicant, did the biometrics 2 days before mine in Porto got his final approval about month ago.

5 Likes

Congratulation

1 Like

Finally some good news for me. To recount my journey:
Bought my Property in early March 2020 (right before the pandemic hit)
Application submitted in August 2020 (delayed due to Covid)
Pre-approval November 2020
Biometrics at Coimbra early March 2022
Received notification of approval and for payment of fee for the Card today, 13th July 2022.
I am hoping that issuance and delivery of the card will not be subject to any delays, but this process has conditioned me to become very patient :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I must agree, you have been extremely patent :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

3 Likes