Awaiting Final Approval (Stage 4)

Hi Guys,

I received my card finally last month, but apologies for the late update here, as I was a bit tied up. Here is my updated timeline:

• Application Date: October 15, 2021 
	• SEF Pre-approval: Feb 10, 2022
	• Fingerprint Submitted: 2nd Feb 2023 - Porto
	• Final Approval: 1st June, Paid on 2nd June, 
	• Card Issued: 17th June 2023 (1Yr 8Months from Application Date)
  • Card Received: 29th June 2023 (1Yr 8Months from Application Date).

Received the DUC for my two dependents 10 days after I paid mine, but took me 10 days to pay that and currently waiting for their cards.

Updated in the new database as well.

16 Likes

Had my appointment on 1 Aug 2022 in Lisbon - got my approval yesterday. Lawyers say 6 weeks until card is ready.

11 Likes

Congrats! You’re our first August 2022 Lisbon approval. That’s definitely worth an update of the timeline:

Edit: also updated for @jswik and @prishakira on 19/7/23

4 Likes

You bet!
Congratulations @a.davin7

Lisbon is now roughly averaging 11.5 months and more! :roll_eyes:

CONGRATS!
This is very very very encouraging news. I am counting the days till November this year which is the anticipated approval for me given the current trend.

2 Likes

Congrats Annalien,

Did you get approval just for primary member or for all including dependent’s.

1 Like

congrats! Your timeline is 4 months better than mine. Hopefully that is indicative of an easing of the backlog for everyone else!

3 Likes

I did my biometrics in Portamino in the first week of January 2023 (7th or 8th, can’t quite recall!). Submitted updated police check mid March 2023. Still waiting for final approval. Australian nationality.

4 Likes

Hi Richard,

Approval for dependent’s as well.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

My biometric application was on 4th of January in Coimbra and yesterday I got the approval and today I paid to the sef €5,812.12

7 Likes

Congratulations to those from Porto, Coimbra & Faro…! :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

Edit: Updated to include @mukunds info.

Congrats everyone! :tada:

And thank you @ahmedfawzy and @fairhsa for updating your respective GV timelines!

@a.davin7 would you mind updating yours as well? :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations! Gives me hope for mine which was 23rd Feb :blush:

Congratulations!

Wendy

Final approval at last! I updated my entry in the database, but for those curious:

July 31, 2021 - Application submitted
March 4th, 2022 - Pre-approval received
June 24th, 2022 - Lawyers received email to book biometric
July 22nd, 2022 - Biometrics in Lisbon
May 26th, 2023 - SEF Request for new bank declaration
July 19th, 2023 - Final Approval & payment submitted

Hopefully I’ll have a card in the coming months, but at least the 5 year clock is finally ticking!

7 Likes

The good news just keeps on coming!

Another final approval coming in! I’ve also added this information into the database:

Application submitted - September 21st 2021
Pre-approval - April 7th 2022
Invited to book biometrics - June 24th 2022
Biometrics in Lisbon- July 6th 2022
SEF requested bank declaration - April 2023 (submitted beginning May 2023)
Final Approval - July 17th 2023
Payment submitted - July 18th 2023

My lawyer said the card will take a maximum of 30 days from payment to get delivered to their office, but we’ll see. Time has finally comeee

8 Likes

Congrats Priyanka.

Please let me know which bank declaration was requested for by SEF.

Brilliant. This is, like, the first approval we’ve heard about from August in Lisbon?

Greatly looking forward to December/January when we should get our approval on this timeline. In the meantime, we’re sitting it out in Bangkok. Things could be worse.

2 Likes