Registering Digital Business in Ireland

Hello to you all :slight_smile:

I am setting up my digital business and I am lost regarding which is the best EU country ( I am an EU citizen) to set up a digital business without being resident of the specific country. I know about Estonia, but I was thinking about Ireland. Does anyone have any tips regarding Ireland and setting up a digital business there? Any suggestions for agencies who could help me with the procedure? Any kind of advises are welcome ( even suggestions for other EU countries).

Thank you to you all in advance for your information and time :slight_smile:

I may be wrong, but I think the difference is that in Estonia everything is done online but in Ireland everything is paper-based. That was the case when I got my Irish passport and investigated getting a bank account and address there.

Hello good morning,

I don’t know about the best place in EU, but I can tell you that we are doing business in Bulgaria and actually is really great for digital businesses. The tax on profits are 10% (there are countries with less taxation) but the bureaucracy is very easy.

Have a nice day!

Hi Phil,

An interesting thing that happened to me recently was that my Irish bank made contact with me and said it was asking everyone to renew and identify themselves plus provide proof of address. (i.e Driving licence and A statement or Electric account at that Address for CRS compliance, they also said they would be dong that every five years) It was a royal pain in the ass to get it all sorted!