US Citizen earning foreign income

Hi all,

I am a US citizen with the fiscal residency in the US and, in addition to my US income, I earned foreign income by working for two months in an European country. I am pretty confused about what tax forms to fill out along with 1040, obviously I do not meet the requirements for the physical presence test. I will greatly appreciate if some of you with experience on this topic can give me some useful advice. Thank you in advance!