Collective bargaining for real estate investment

Is this collective bargaining proposal going forward? Could someone post details of location, buy-in, terms, etc. ?

Hi Peter, would like to join the whatsapp group as well. Can I have the details through PM as well?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Brian

Hello! We are new to Nomadgate and still researching the RE v Fund question and I would love to join the WhatsApp group to learn about the collective investment initiative. Please let me know how to join!
Eli

Hi all–I would suggest that someone start a new collective bargaining group. Some of us have already found a building and made an investment. I haven’t been active on NomadGate. Apologies for not letting you know earlier!

Best,

Peter

Hi Niraj and Anil - I’m exploring working with Henley’s too. Could you share your experience? They’re certainly steeper than the alternatives (and I’m not opposed to paying more for lawyers!) however would love to know if your experience has been positive thus far

So far so good. Quick response to queries, involved in my requirements, giving me a patient hearing…. Though have a long way to go yet….