Crypto witdrawal in Portugal

i just messaged you, hope it will help

Thank you!

Hi @Nesly, any chance you can send the details to me too? :slight_smile:

sure, i’ll message you now

1 Like

@Nesly
Hi Nesly,
I would be very pleased if you could send me the same details. For I have the same problem of finding a crypto-friendly bank.

Regards,
[/quote]

Hi could you share the aconntant email with me too?

Best wishes

1 Like

Hi
Please send the contacting info to me aswell.

Thx

/Henning

@Nesly Hi there, I would really appreciate the same details please, Alison?! Many thanks indeed.

@neslyCan you send me the contact as well

@Traveller01 Great question and I’d like to add my 2c here.

From our experience, your exchange should allow you to convert the funds in euro within your exchange itself and then you can choose any bank to deposit your crypto. We have used coinbase or okEx to do this. Not sure if this is an option for you but you don’t need to rely on banks to do this for you.

Alternatively, you will need a crypto exchange trader to convert and esp. those who are licensed in Portugal. I’m happy make some references if you’d like to. Feel free to to send a PM.

2 Likes

Hello @Nesly, any chance you can send the details to me too? :pray:

I sent you a msg

Alison, sorry to be another annoyance for you but would you mind sending me details too please?
Thanks

Hey there! Just joined the platform.

We can help here! We launched the first fully regulated and GV compliant crypto fund in PT.

We know how to manage the ins and outs of crypto in PT. Can offer banking and exchange services also.

www.offchain.city

Hi there, wow, seems whoever youve recommended are going to be busy, fair play for helping.
I have a similar question, do you, or anyone reading this , know of a service that takes care or NHR completley, kinda a one stop shop?
I am moving from IRL this year to PT and would love to hear from anyone who has used this type of service, or could suggest an alternative.
thanks for reading.

Hi, Could I have the details is this accountant, please?