DRP Partners--Wyndham Grand Algarve

Hi, all.
Has anyone had any experience with DRP Partners? Specifically, they’re offering a GV opportunity to purchase an existing suite in the Wyndham Grand Algarve at the 500K E level. It seems to be an appealing option for folks who are interested in owning actual, existing property, rather than a future hotel development, that’s managed by Wyndham. Overpriced? Other issues?
DRP also has renovated apartments in Evora at the 280K E level, which is a lower buy-in, but will involve more active involvement.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

hi. I’m working with them. I choose the 280K route, bought 2 units - about 140K each in Evora which are both currently being renovated.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Which property is this? Is it sold out?

2 units in a 2 story building that was build in 1950s -ground floor & 1st floor.

Hello

Im looking at doing a hotel project via drp and would like to know how your project went.

Hi

Did you go with them in the end. Ive recently been discussing a Wyndham property with them but in the 280k range and would love to hear your feedback

yes, but not a hotel investment, €280k real estate - urban rehabilitation - low density route.
I don’t have a problem with their legal team, however the (sub)contractor who is doing the renovation turned out to be a dead beat. I was told it would take 6 months, has been 16 months and still no end is in sight. taking (sub)contractor to court…

Thanks for the response. Was it DRP that introduced the subcontractor? Shouldn’t they have done more due diligence on them or had some kind of performance bond?

good point. as it turns out, this was a subcontractor they’ve not worked with before. my luck!! the idiot even signed an amendment agreeing to pay 50 EUR for each day he was late after november 1st last year. he already owes me 9000 EUR.