La Vida Golden Visa vs Mercan Group

I can recommend Patricia Pereira at linkedin.com/in/patriciarpereira

3 Likes

I went with Legal Square.

I have received my residency card recently, awaiting my SO’s card now. Even with Covid delays, our own delays, it took 15 months from legal paper signing to card for me. I am very pleased with Mercan so far!

Thank you for the reply. Which Golden Visa option did you take? Bought own real estate, Mercan, or some Fund? Please advise.

1 Like

Do you have her email? Please advise.

1 Like

But according to Linkedin, she worked for Mercan from March 2020 to October 2021, how could she be a third-party reviewer if she works for Mercan? Please advise. She is now working in Chile.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and also new to GV research in general. I’m really glad I found this forum. I spoke with an advisor from La Vida, but to be honest I feel a bit lost :exploding_head: and don’t know which path or company would be best/safest to go with. I only learned about Mercan through reading the responses in this thread and it seems overall like people have had good experiences with them. I guess if anyone can advise me on how to get started I’d really appreciate it. For now, I’ve filled out the information request on Mercan’s website and I’ll see where that gets me. Thanks in advance for any help!

1 Like

hi. I’m working with them. they are organized, responsive and courteous. the only compliant I have is that they didn’t prepare me for the long wait ahead. last July I was told 8-10 weeks for the pre-approval, 3-4 months for the biometrics. I now know that is far from the actual…

2 Likes

Hi Servettasman,

Thanks for sharing. Just to be clear are you working with Mercan or La Vida?

Cheers,
Julio

hi Julio,
I work with DRP Advisors. I was responding to another member asking about them in my post.

2 Likes

Did anyone get a visa from their Mercan investment ? Was debating hiring 10 people but that could take 6 months .

1 Like

There are actually quite a few people who have received their visas and residency cards. Most of them were 2020 and 2021 applicants

has anyone used mercan in 2022? really trying to figure out if legit

3 Likes

I submitted with them in nov ‘21, got preapproval for residency a couple weeks ago, awaiting a biometrics slot. They’ve been great, kind and responsive!

1 Like

Did anyone here could eventually get GV via Mercan’s Renaissance project? I started to look up this project but finally decided to hold off. thanks lot

Hi Kari:

Shall I know if you applied GV via Mercan or La Vida? Thanks lot!

Julia

For me it ended up being the same thing-La Vida was just a middleman to Mercan. It was an extra fee, and I don’t even deal with them at all anymore. Had I known that it was the same project(s) I would’ve reached out to Mercan directly and saved a few euros!

-Kari Langslet

3 Likes

Hi Kari: many thanks for your sharing. yes, I just find a same project posted both by La Vida and Mercan. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hey Melanie, I would really a appreciate it if you could share the name of the law firms you’re recommending. I’m currently researching the best firm to hire for my GV application and your experience would add a lot of value to my decision. Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Hey Melanie, I would really a appreciate it if you could share the name of the law firms you’re recommending.
I am using property route

I’m currently researching the best firm to hire for my GV application and your experience would add a lot of value to my decision. Thanks a lot
[/quote]