Malta ID Residency card for EU spouse


(Mary Wilson) #1

Does anyone know if my husband applies for an E-ID card (we are British) and has the requisite health insurance, can I apply as a family member without my own health insurance. It doesn’t say on the Family member form that you need to show a health insurance certificate.