Offshore banks to open remotely/without travelling

@asia2 I didn’t read @dandv’s post as anything other than constructive feedback. He wasn’t attacking you personally in any way. Like he said, it’s a great initiative that could be even better if it was a bit easier to read. (I personally don’t mind references to opening accounts from the beach, though.)

Anyway, since you mentioned the forum rules, here they are (they’re a bit hard to find when you’re not a new user):

Rules:

• Introduce yourself :wave::heart_eyes_cat:
  • Emojis encouraged :rocket::ok_hand:t2:
  • No self promoting, unless relevant and helpful in the given context :no_entry_sign::mega:
  • No referral or affiliate links without permission :no_entry_sign::money_with_wings:
  • Be helpful and constructive. Criticize ideas, not people :person_raising_hand::ok_man:
  • Read the Community Guidelines

While I realize that everyone’s first language isn’t English, try to the best of your ability to spell correctly, use proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. :pray:

And yes, the last point is about trying to have proper spelling and grammar :wink:

That being said, it’s better to have an informative and useful post with less than perfect style rather than no post at all. Still, clean and easy-to-read style is appreciated as much as possible.

(I think you agree with this, since you also messaged me to ask about how to better format your post with headings, etc.)

3 Likes