On my decision to abandon the Portugal GV search

I would also very much appreciate an introduction.

It sounds like you picked a great lawyer and fund. Would you be willing to share the names, or make an introduction?

Would you be so kind as to make an introduction to your lawyer?

I’ve shared it here.

3 Likes

Sounds like you found a great lawyer. I would also be interested in their contact info if willing to share it. Thank you!

Just joined today so do not think I can PM yet. I would like to request the referral for a GV lawyer. I plan to go the $350K investment fund option. Thanks!

Sure, PM me when you are able. I don’t want to violate the forum rules.

Can you kindly share Lawyer details? :pray:

1 Like

Hi. I just joined today. Could you please pm me your referral for a lawyer for the GV as we are really interested in applying and currently researching all our options. Thank you.

I will only provide referrals in response to PM requests, to comply with forum rules. Feel free to contact me via PM at your leisure. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

I am planning to start my application process and would greatly appreciate a good referral to a lawyer/law firm. Your post here seemed exceptional ! Hence, I’m reaching out.
Thanks, in advance.

I will only provide referrals in response to PM requests, to comply with forum rules. Feel free to contact me via PM at your leisure. Thanks!

Can you please share your lawyer’s details?

Hello,

I’m new to the forum, can you please share details of the immigration lawyer?

Tom

guys, I don’t want to be rude but… it’s useful to read the thread first. I’m getting this question via pm and here in the topic, but the answer is right here! It’s 1 minute read read it…

Hello, would you be willing to share the lawyer you used for the PGV program? Thank you!

Sure, you can send me a private message and I’ll reply there.

I agree that it can be very opaque and troubling when you are trying to navigate this by yourself. My firm have over 450 successful PGV applications under our belt and we are there for our clients every step of the way right up to turning their Permanent Residency into Portuguese Citizenship in 5 years time and reclaiming their investment. We have a different approach from many of the other firms as our core business is helping Expats manage their wealth while offshore and expect that the people that got a PGV through us will still be our clients when the PGV process is completed.

2 Likes

I would be interested in the name of your attorney as well. Thanks for sharing your experience.

3 Likes

take a minute to read the thread - the link is right here.