On my decision to abandon the Portugal GV search

I’d really appreciate if you could please DM the details over. TIA

Sure, you can send a DM and I will reply to that request. The site has strict rules to minimize spammy behavior, and I don’t want to test the boundaries.

Hi, has anyone here naturalised eventually? Please respond here or PM, have some question about the process

This was an extremely valuable detail for me. Thank you!

1 Like

Could you kindly share your lawyer’s contact? Thanks!

You can send me a private message to request this information. I am conscientious about observing the forum rules.

1 Like

Hi there, could you DM me as well? I’m new here and can’t find where to start a DM :joy:

1 Like

Would you kindly share contact information for your lawyer?

Thank you

At first I thought why is OP complaining so much. But having gone through the process halfway it seems OP was indeed right and reasonable. I come from a South Asian developing country where everything moves at snails pace along with corruption and bureaucracy at every level. So I would say I am very tolerant to this type of situations. However I can confirm that the GV process was quite a pain right from the start. It is not unreasonable to expect better treatment from the process after throwing such much money at it. There is no accountability or service agreements at all. Its all money down the blackhole.

By the way all the extras(shipping, apostille, translation, visa, processing fee, lawyer fee, travel) will add up to a sizable sum.

Hi “C”. We were just beginning the process but having second thoughts after hearing your experiences. Sorry it didn’t work out!

Would you mind divulging which bank with whom you initially opened the account and that gave you such a hard time?

Thanks,
Curtis

Could you please share contacts of your lawyer (personal message)

I am also looking for an attorney. Can you please share the contact for your attorney?

If you knew when you applied for golden visa that waiting period was 18+ months, would have you still decided to proceed?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • It depends.

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve shared it here.