Tax representation in Lisbon

In case the current tax rep/lawyer is unresponsive, the access to Portal das Financas can be recovered directly by communicating with AT.
This document may be useful, see point 9.2. for such scenario:

As for the change of your tax rep (if needed), Bordr has some nicely put instructions:

1 Like

Can we self nominate? I don’t live in portugal now and I have no tax liabilities so I don’t see the need to appoint someone now until I start receiving income from my investment