Website and how to make it

Hello,

My name is Kate. I would like to ask you what is the best possibility for make a website for your business?
I would like to do it and I need to find the best solution.

Thank you.

Have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:
Kate

What do you want the website to offer or do?

Static content is fairly easy. Dynamic content can be hard. Depends on your needs

Thank you for your answer. It could be an art and business website. Like all in one. Do you know about any possibility?

What is your business model? You will be facing a lot of competition.

If you don’t know how to code you’ll need to hire someone to program the site, and another to run it and keep it up on whatever infrastructure you want to use.

I think you need to have far more details for your plan to even begin attempting this, but you’re looking for a full stack web developer for this

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I would recommend http://www.tilda.cc
That service allows you to create both quite simple websites and complicated ones with online shop etc.
I’ve just created a website representing the product catalogue of the company we represent on the Balkans in just 6 working hours. No programming, no developers, nothing.
It has pretty user-friendly interface, lots of ready-to-use blocks, good manuals etc.

I don’t know if it’s still valid or not, WordPress is one of the easiest way to make website. Just install the theme you like and you are done. Then Upload your contents

My go-to solution is Canva. A very easy and intuitive user interface that now makes creating a website as easy as designing a poster. If you have a slightly artistic leaning, it will be a cinch. And even if not, they have hundreds of easy-to-use templates. You have the option of buying a domain from them, or using an already purchased one. Just follow the prompts to get your domain hosted (up to 5 free websites).

Between WordPress and Wix, I thought Wix was definitely easier to use as a beginner. :sweat_smile: I’m also excited about their upcoming “Wix AI Site Generator” which was supposed to make design even simpler, though it’s still in development at this point.

@NomaDavid True Wix is undoubtedly the easiest for Beginner. But I think if you use elementor plugin for WordPress designing one website is as easy as making one in Wix.

1 Like