What's your reaction to the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) pandemic? 🩠

Update. And please ignore that the speaker is David, and the interview a bit slick. It is the first 20 minutes that is clear and logical, scientific. This is coming via an experienced doctor in her seventies, by the way. She has seen a lot, knows a lot. ROSE/ICKE 2: The Coronavirus Conspiracy: How COVID-19 Will Seize Your Rights & Destroy Our Economy - David Icke - Digital Freedom Platform

1 Like

@FT, Central and eastern Europa seems safer than west.

Rich america: Lexus on the line of foodbank

Almost or at least 270k (economist estimates it becoming 400k) people in us lost their jobs and 350k Americans starve in hunger crisis.

I was really looking forward to this summer. :palm_tree: :palm_tree: :palm_tree: I got “stucked” (more like fell in love with a girl) in Austria for a quite long and wanted to visit Cambodia. in May and Mexico later. Had to rescheldule flight - still waiting for a figuring out if we get our money in full frm Thai Airwaves and some local trips, it was really easy to rescheldule our trip from Bali to Gili with these guys. :sailboat:

Now we planned some local trips to mountains and the border to Czech Republic shall open soon also so I guess it is Eaurope, baby!

1 Like

If a person simply observes, dispassionately, without bias, and reflects on events of recent months, then these predictions seem to make sense as an agenda. But the average person is often edgy, with fear, hypnotized and distracted by media, confused. Deep in communal common sense, though, in people’s eyes, I have seen the dawning of awareness. They can’t yet map it all out in their minds, but a genesis is there, and it is rapidly growing, unstoppable. No idea how this will manifest, but expect it will be unexpected, spiritual in some way. Look each in his own heart, be resolute, be true. Never say die, never, never, ever.

1 Like

I am from Dalian,China. Since the first Covid19 alarm inside of China , it’s been few months for most of Chinese to be in qurantine mode. Frankly, even when my families heard about sth wrong with WuHan city, and looked like kind of pandemic, we just behaved as most of countries’ people, still travelling, hanging out, not in any feelings that it could be so serious problem. So no rush hour for buying masks or even foods, or whatever it might keep ourselves feel safe.But some of Chinese people ,guess no less than 20%, were very cautious about this news, and they did prepare for the masks,and all related stuff. We have been suffering the SARS in 2003, and bird flue, H1N1, and pig virus(during the past few years),but still people like me, not very sensitive for “watch out!things get worse,you gotta do sth”. Then you can imagine in western world, without this kind of experience, how should people behave?(even though some smart people also do the necessary ).Don’t mention some politicians indicate it might only be Asia’s problem( or yellow skin race problem).Some of my Belgium colleagues thought it was just an influenza, and if you were in bad luck ,then it was just how it should be , what you can do about it
shock for me at that time. I mean for your own safty,duty to families, you should do sth to prevent ,right? Wearing mask ,might not stop the infection, but it does offer the first hinder to stop the fluid with virus on top of it, but unfortunately , it is just treasurable experience from our tragic moment from SARS,etc
( same to most Asia countries, like Japan/Korea/Singapore). So next time when you hear anything from your government , better think it over, it is the truth or because of the shortage of sth.
And now, some politicians are encouraging the sue for China to compensate the loss from the virus, quite good strategy to lead the focusing direction of normal people, to forget the related responsibility from them. (rumors of man-made virus
blah
blah
blah
, conspiracy is easier to create and fit for public media appetite, it is easier to blame his own fault to the black sheep
).
After this crisis , I guess most people would realize , our earth is the only homeland for each individual on this planet, no one can run out of the side effect from the butterfly flap on the other side of the world.

There is a suspect of COVID19 conspiracy:
more than 530 K people are signed:

Here is another history :

10000 people were killed in Africa.

It seems a comnon sense of big pharma companies if anything,

RFK,Jr talking about it.

My initial reaction was to hold my horses. Followed the state rules of course and stayed home.
But whenever I see predicting models without the correct assumptions or underlying data, I pretty much lose my faith in the predictions!

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy behind it, indeed there seems to be a new “thing” regulating that is a virus and as of now someone may very well understand how connected the world really is. I just hope, that the after effects of mass lockdowns and fear will not contribute to more deaths or financial crisis for countries.

Powerful bureaucracy loves totalitalism and imposes on all of you blockade, no job, no food, no money and debt. Those were come from the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201:

But, stay at home orders, closure of all non-businesses and requiring the wearing of facemasks or coverings in public was not associated with any independent additional impact, means you were to have been doing normal life, except closure of (large) education facilities, prohibiting mass gatherings and closure of some non-essential businesses were associated with reduced incidence.

Yes. I know. As you are aware, there is the social caution of ‘yuwantoitte’ (Sh-sh.Don’t say anything.) Even teenagers in the countryside have this sense. But push a little, ask them if the c-virus is more-or-less true or more-or-less false, they gesture ‘thumbs-down’. So, the kids have common sense. Now, the challenge is to
ignore 12 years of school obedience training, so they escape the coming vaccines.

“IT’S ALL BULLSHIT!”

Some of the report key passages are:

• The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
  • The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
  • Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
  • The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.
  • A reproach could go along these lines: During the Corona crisis the State (and most of the governments) has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.
1 Like

Hey, Tak! Ah. You knew all along!
It smelled like horse manure from Day 1. What a rollercoaster ride, though, eh?
I did learn to wash hands with homemade soap more often, and to wear white
cotton gloves when shopping. Found some nifty cheap old-style toilet paper squares at
1/4 the price of rolls, too - after paper producers stopped shipping to stores.
What a scam!
They even hijacked April Fool’s Day!!
Unforgivable.
Important news, now: Dr. Russell Blaylock warns that masks are very unhealthy.
They force folks to inhale more CO2, weakening the immune system.
Here. Enjoy.

June 3, 2020

Unmasking David Christopher, M.H.
[https://www.technocracy.news/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Screen-Shot-2020-05-11-at-8.13.11-AM-777x437.png]

Masks have definite benefits in filtering out particulates and diminishing expulsions. However there are no scientific studies promoting the efficacy of wearing masks to prevent viral infections. Dr. Russell Blaylock, nationally recognized board certified neurosurgeon, references 17 of the best related studies, none of which conclude a relationship between mask use and protection against influenza infection.(1)
Viruses are so small that expecting a mask to block them is like expecting a chain link fence to keep out mosquitos.

Clearly a mask can stop viral laden sputum and other mucoid expulsions on its surface. However, consider that the Co2 buildup in the space of a mask limits oxygen inhalation. This creates a need for forceful inhalation which will pull the virus through the sputum and the mask directly into your nasal passages and lungs.

It is well known that surgical masks and especially the N95 masks cause significant hypoxia (reduced blood oxygenation) and an increase in hypercapnia (elevation in blood Co2 levels). In this environment your immune system is impaired, specifically it inhibits the CD4+ T- lymphocytes involved in the first line of defense. In other words you are more likely to be infected with a virus if you wear a mask.

I am amazed when I see people outdoors jogging, bike riding, and working out while wearing a mask. Beyond the diminished oxygen availability and the increased Co2 exposure their chances of getting infected or infecting others with COVID or any communicable disease is virtually zero. Let’s also consider the people wearing masks while driving alone in their cars. What a sight! Who are they protecting? Do they realize the dangers of mask induced hypoxia (i.e. passing out) and the accidents that have resulted and that could kill them and others?

I have heard that masks are worn to keep the elderly safe and to protect the immune compromised. I say it gives them a false sense of security and puts them in greater danger.

Never in the history of world pandemics has society quarantined the healthy, endangered the vulnerable, and censored the truth about nutrients’ role in viral mitigation as has been the case in this pandemic.
When the number of COVID cases were at their peak W.H.O., CDC, and the renowned Dr. Fauci were telling us not to wear masks and that they wouldn’t do any good. Now that all the curves are flat, and the death toll is dropping we’re told that everyone needs masks. No reason, no science, no proof, no benefit.

I suggest we adopt some common sense, gain knowledge, get back to normal. Read Dr. Blaylocks’ full, well documented article.

Here is the Blaylock link:

On a more serious note, and related to traveling, nomad life - if you’re moving around with a family with younger children, take care. This caution, unfortunately, folds in with the c-virus, etc. narrative since
barreling down the tracks toward us is a forced vaccine agenda that many don’t want.

The writer is genuine, legitimate, low-key and with integrity. Just facts, clues. Pieces of the puzzle.

1 Like

US and some of NATO members demond compensation for their nonscientific poor act against COVID19 from china. But here is a new finding:

COVID-19 was declared in Wuhan, China, in early December 2019 and would subsequently reach almost all the world, including Europe, whose first case was notified in France at the end of January 2020. This chronology of the evolution of the disease can change according to a new study led by the UB, with the collaboration of Aguas de Barcelona.

Researchers have detected the presence of the disease-causing virus in wastewater samples in Barcelona collected on 12 March 2019. These results, sent to a high-impact journal and published in the medRxiv repository, would indicate that the infection was present long before any case of COVID-19 was known in the world.

https://www.ub.edu/web/ub/es/menu_eines/noticies/2020/06/042.html

1 Like

Well it hit my family like flypaper and has been keeping us all much less nomadic than we have otherwise be. I have a daughter than has been in a COVID hotspot for the duration but she is doing fine. Although she is getting tired of the restrictions.

For me it has generated ‘work’ that I otherwise never have done (getting paid only in bragging rights!). I have been working on low cost ventilation and respiratory support systems.

Other than that and the people who call me no longer wondering what country I am in today not much has changed for me.

Update, a few months in. All is calm in our bubble in Asia. Obviously, we’re in an agenda, but folks are going with the flow. Remote is here to stay. No one wants it, but it is reality, forced on everyone in schools and business. So. adapt. Coronavirus? Inside sources tell me it is not what the media portray, yet still exists, since it and hundreds even thousands of other similar substances/chemicals/pathogens are in labs. But remedies also exist, and all a person must do is hunt around to discover them. A lot of it is common sense, like having a healthy lifestyle, getting enough sleep, reducing stress, being with clean air and water, avoiding processed foods, ditching sugars and alcohols, being away from strong Wifi, exercising, breathing deeply. Wim Hof is a fun place to start. https://www.wimhofmethod.com/

For me, it all comes down to how I think about risk.

What the pandemic all comes down to in my mind is perception versus reality.

The perceived risk is high. It’s being covered 24/7 by the media, it’s taken up most of our conversations, and our lives have been significantly altered.

But the reality paints a much rosier picture. While people are dying from a respiratory or hypoxemic illness, it’s not many.

Coronavirus will not even make the top 10 lists of most deadly things on the planet. Not by a long shot. Traffic accidents, the tenth most deadly killer on Earth, kill more than 1,500,000 people globally each year.

Remember the outbreak in northern Italy and how scary that was? Turns out that fewer people died in Italy through the first three months of the year than the prior year. That’s not to make light of those who died. It’s to bring rationality to the true danger posed by Coronavirus. If you were paying attention to the mainstream media, you, like I, thought the world was coming to an end. I surely thought the total deaths in the country would exceed that of last year.

In fact, the 2017/2018 flu season still ranks considerably deadlier than the 2019/2020 flu season.

I’m referencing the influenza virus because lots of viruses every year lead to pneumonia and influenza as death but we normally never identify the virus. Instead, we call it a respiratory illness, or influenza. It’s only in 2020 that we’ve decided to drill down into the details and vilify COVID19.

The reality is that coronavirus is not risky for the vast majority of the world’s population.

Even if you have it, it’s not unlikely that you wouldn’t even know. Kevin Durant, a famous NBA player, tested positive and was symptom-free had this to say: feeling fine.

But, all of these decisions are having massive effects on the world. The WHO estimate 265 million will go hungry in 2020, twice the normal rate.

The covid is one of the flu viruses, which has poorer virulence than influenza virus. Thus, the conspiracy of covid19 was started with the change of the definition of the term “pandemic” by WHO.
https://www.forbes.com/2010/02/05/world-health-organization-swine-flu-pandemic-opinions-contributors-michael-fumento.html#4061329d48e8
Bill Gates is one of the strong sponsors of WHO. Instead of scientific justification, most governments believe his propaganda and blockade people and economy leading to fatal economic crisis. Those are the surface of deterioration of intelligence of the bureaucracy. Now the cunning pharma shrewdly starts producing covid vaccine and the bureaucracy is eager to compulsorily execute the vaccination. But the following studies show we and most healthy people already have the immunity against covid even if we have no covid infection nor its antibodies, that is, no vaccination.

Most of healthy people show asymptomatic infection or have immunity to covid before the infection. Here is one of the evidence of crose-reactive immunity works against
to SARS-CoV-2, and is also detected in non-exposed individuals.
https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(20)30610-3

The strong immunity is also shown by the study of Duke-NUS Medical School in Singapore
https://www.rt.com/news/494956-sars-tcells-covid-immunity/

Wow. Forbes is printing this article. This is like Trump chattering about fake news on major media.
The Propaganda River certainly flows all sorts of places, but it isn’t as simple as ‘fake’; no, much more textured and flavoured, spiced than that.
Looking back, it could all be as simple as observing that there were few ill neighbours for most folks. It was a holiday, what it was, a rest. If there weren’t some chemical or bug inside people, something could quickly be sprayed (and saw planes doing just that - with airports empty!) so best to stay mum. Ho hum.
With so much time sudden free time, why not research the coming lineup of vac-goodies? Look into their histories, real stories, what’s inside.