Addresses, dmv, and insurance

My permanent, mailing address is in NJ…
My cars are registered in Arizona…
My driver’s license is in Florida…
I’m currently living and working in Minnesota…

I cannot get a quote on car insurance with all these different locations/addresses. I know that if I changed everything to 1 state/address, it would make things much less complicated for me…but I’m just not sure how long my partner and I will be in Minnesota, and I really hate to have to re-register every time we move! Does anyone know of any auto/camper insurance carriers that don’t have issues with our lifestyle and all these differing addresses?

Auto insurance is a very state-regulated thing. If the vehicle is registered in AZ, I think the policy HAS to be via a firm with a footprint in AZ so that the policy is written by an AZ-registered insurance firm so that AZ would continue to issue the plate. But that presumes some form of residence in AZ to tie it to. Can you at least maybe get some sort of POBox service, change your DL to AZ, and then use that to bind those two together and not mention MN or NJ?

Alternatively, the common dodge now is to declare residence in South Dakota, since they make it easy to do so, and move everything there.

I love South Dakota…