Any Britons here? Are you thinking about getting a second passport in the EU?

No need to tell about all the ambiguity over Brexit. Have you considered applying for an EU passport? If yes, where? Any experiences so far?

I’m neither of those, but a British friend of mine is married to an EU citizen. She (the British one) lived in France for a few years so luckily they’ve been able to get her EU passport. They had to prove that she was married to an EU citizen, had lived in the country before and could speak the language of his country. Now they’re scrambling to get her husband’s British passport before all the rules change. I’m American, but if I were British I’d be doing anything I could to secure that EU passport.

Hi, I’m Aslana, for simple, cost effective, and easy Residency Permit application in he EU, consider South West Bulgaria. with a 10% tax rate, a cost of living 1/3 of the UK, rents of of EUR 100 per month, and great quality of living, not to mention perhaps the fastest broadband in Europe, Bulgaria has a lot to offer. Five years of residency qualifies for citizenship, and the cost of residency applications, rent contracts etc, is a mere trifle.

1 Like