Any recommendations for law firms for GV

I’m starting my golden visa process for Portugal. Does anyone have recommendations for a good law firm they’ve used and had a positive experience? Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks!

1 Like

@sfv feel free to DM me as well if you want another opinion. I have experience of several firms both big and small. Happy to give a recommendation.

1 Like

@sfv Hired a GV Attorney? Share Your Experience!

1 Like

We highly recommend Vanessa Lima. She has her own firm and gives tailored personalized service for your specific needs and and is super responsive and saved us literally months in getting us set up for our biometrics because she stayed on top of the appointment site to get us into the system. Feel free to DM me for her contact information.

2 Likes

Whatever you do, try to sitck to a fixed charge for the entire process (as oposed to paying an hourly rate), and pay attention to the payment details, try to pay as little as possible in advance.

Hi,

Happy to share my experience with the lawyer, both good and not so good. Feel free to DM.

1 Like

So far only positive experience:
Pedro Guerreiro
Advogado/Lawyer
www.lisbonlaw.pt

Edited by moderator: Removed email address.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing her contact details via PM?

Many thanks.

Hi. I am looking for a GV attorney for Portugal. Can you please give me any information that you have on Vanessa Lima? Thanks.

I’ve had great success with Catarina Almeida Garrett, she and her team are very responsive and helpful. Agpc investments iirc

We highly recommend Vanessa’s team. They are responsive, knowledgeable, courteous and just generally nice to work with

https://vrl-legal.com/

-Rob

3 Likes

plz provide info which one to avoid?

1 Like

how much she charged?

1 Like

plz share details of your experience?

Please DM me this info as well. Thanks

2 Likes

A few folks have DM’ed me asking about this -

We worked with Maria Vicente from https://www.mrvicente.com/. Would highly recommend working with them.

Kindly share with me their contact, I’d appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face: