Which lawyer firm is trustworthy for GV in 2022?

Hello,
I went through an agent to get an overview of the different investment options. Afterwards my lawyer advised me to change the direction of my investment. I did so and this apparently generated a complication between them. As a result, the lawyer is now constantly late…

Could you tell me which law firms are trustworthy today?

2 Likes

No doubt you would have looked at the following threads on law firms for GV? A lot of good advice and sometimes those with very positive recommendations request a PM.

Edit: Recent posts are in 2022

2 Likes

ahahah Thanks @Onward !

but already check… I need insights and updated informations on 2022.

1 Like

Hi Cyrielle,

We’re working with Vasco Almeida Dias at Lexidy and couldn’t be happier. The GV process is maddening but Vasco is an incredibly calming presence, a great lawyer and wonderful person. We HIGHLY recommend working with Vasco.

2 Likes

Hi Cyrielle, My experience with Pedro Guerreiro was very positive. Some lawyers combine real estate and immigration practice now because of GV and it often not helpful. Mark

1 Like

Hi, Can you please PM some names of lawyers/companies who have a good reputation for assisting in GV visas. Thanks.

HI, can you PM Vasco’s contact information? Thank you

I made a consultation with Gentile Law and I was very satisfied with the professionalism, they’re originally from Spain but have covered Portugal for some time now. They are not cheap but I left with a great impression, my consultation was related to another topic in connection with Portuguese passport and Spanish residence so YMMV https://www.gentile.law/

Be careful about individual lawyers , they don’t share details and try to collude with developer for sake of benefit like property agent.