Anyone aware of other hidden golden visa programs?

If anyone is considering getting European citizenship, I would recommend Malta, Montenegro Citizenship by Investment but better get them fast because the big bullies in Brussels would use any excuse it can find to take them down. For Montenegro, it has an application deadline which is the end of this year(ie. 31 Dec. 2021) but that was set when the programme was first launched back in 2019 before COVID.

Ever since then, I have yet to hear any updates regarding the application deadline
But I guess not everyone here would necessarily want to get another European citizenship

I do have a question though. Which of the official β€œagents” for these golden visas are the most cost effective for a guy from Singapore? I have looked through the other forums and some agents that I find cost effective are not available in my country.

Apart from that, I encourage those who have the knowledge or expertise to contribute to either my citizenship by investment thread [Montenegro Citizenship by Investment deadline extension?] or this thread

Thanks