Anyone aware of other hidden golden visa programs?

Any updates on the Latvian Golden Visa program?

There is a program in Barbados. It isn’t well documented but Denton’s had an article here.

Outside of investment you can buy a home of over $300K USD, pay your fee and you can get indefinite residency if you are over 60. There are also investment programs and 5 year residencies for those under 60.

1 Like

Not sure how easy it is for those living outside continental EU. Arrival/Departure Stamps are marked in passport & EU countries would be sharing arrival departure logs.

If authorities wanted, it will be pretty easy to retrieve anybody’s flight arrival departure logs “to/from EU”. I guess some folks could accept phone bills, rental bills etc as proof of residence and move on but it’s subject to whims of the officer processing your citizenship case. Given that most PR/citizenship cases take 5-10 years, there is also no guarantee if this loophole would work in 5-10 yrs. Most countries tend to tighten rules as the years go by.

Arton is in Singapore. I imagine a number of the other 19 on this list have offices there, too. Search Listings – The Residence and Citizenship by Investment Company Directory

Thanks Steve. I have gone thru the list but only a hand of them have an office in Singapore. Arton, Henley & Partners(expensive), Harvey and Law Group and Latitude are the ones that fit my criteria of full transparency, still active, not so shady and have a office near or in Singapore.

I really appreciate your help though

Any feedback?