Awaiting Final Approval (Stage 4)

I see. Thanks for sharing the background. In that case, the main investor applicant and spouse biometrics is done on Feb 8 in Lisbon!

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Went to Portimao, where the waiting time for the residence card is shorter than Lisbon, I’m told. Could someone send me the link to the spreadsheet so that I can insert the information? I can’t find it. Many thanks. Margaret

Database here: Application Timeline Database - Please contribute!.

And date for biometrics in Portimão??

i did my biometry
Status of main applicant on SEF page ^^Application accepted^^
however, the status of the dependent spouse and children is shown as ^^Transferred^^.

Is that the case with you too?

3 Likes

Same here…

I checked with my lawyers; SEF Lisbon is currently processing mid-July 2022 applications.

3 Likes

Hi could you add me for Lisbon biometrics, I did them 6th July 2022. But still haven’t heard back unfortunately, and my current Ari portal status is “Application Accepted”.

3 Likes

I did my biometrics on Jan 16, 2023 at Lisbon. Please add me to the spreadsheet.

1 Like

Thanks, updated in my previous post above

Biometrics Nov. 25, 2022 in Lisbon. Note that our lawyers told us the wait time for final approval should be measured from the date on which any final documents are submitted following the biometrics appointment. For us that is Dec. 12, 2022, when our updated FBI background check was submitted.

Main applicant Biometric at Lisbon on 26th January 2023 ( Wife & Son) at Porto on 10th May 2023.

1 Like

Hi Chris,
My partner and I did our biometrics in Lisbon on 7th November 2022. Will keep you posted on developments and approval.
Thank you for your tracker!

3 Likes

My attorney received my residency card yesterday!!! I’ll pick it up in Lisbon this next trip.

12 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you, it has been a long road.

1 Like

Very good news, Steve. Is your apartment in Lisbon?

3 Likes

Yes, we have two 30 meters from each other, one for friends.

Date for biometrics was 12 May 2023

Information for non-Lisbon biometrics updated below and deleted here and earlier posts.

2 Likes

Update: May 19 (7.5 months after biometrics) we received SEF request for payment. Any idea how long it might take for card issuance, once paid?

3 Likes