Best offshore countries to incorporate post BREXIT for British passport holders?

Hiya,

Best offshore destination countries to incorporate post BREXIT for girls/boys who holding a British passport as well? Countries that does not co-operate with post brexit UK wanted only please?

To make it simple, where to incorporate offshore that does not send your incorporation/AEOI or bank or both info to UK. Yeay!

Please can you list best countries for offshore incorporation separate from offshore banking, thus make the answers more clear please?

You may explain your idea is a single offshore company or cooperating management or whatever structure you propose or etc etc?

You may include your suggested service providers name, or if this website does not allow it and may consider this advert, thus feel free to PM me instead!

Do you think UK will be more isolated country to be able to collect the info about offshore incorporation and banking comparing to the time that it was in the EU?

Oooh troll Feds: How much cost your dignity? Sucked my tx for this year like previous years? then off my posts and bark elsewhere! lol

Tnx and best of luck for all non-Feds

May I ask are you living in UK as if not does it matter where you incorporate. You will only be reported to your country of residence under the common reporting standard for banks but Companies registers detailing Conpany Beneficial Owners. many countries are widely sharing this informatuon now with all countries signed up under the Common Reporting Standard.
What are you trying to achieve?

Hi @asia2

I want to this year incorporate my offshore company with my British passport (considering I’m multinational). I don’t want the offshore company that I’m incorporating offshore be reported to the UK. As I may need to visit UK for visiting friends, and UK have strict law of residency days permitted, if I pass these limited days even one day extra, the UK’s local tax office will try to bring my offshore company’s tax to UK to tax me here as 20% for corporate income, and this will start a long legal challenge and costy on concept of time and money and time is money for me.

As UK in post Brexit era, is more isolated country that expand my offshore incorporation choices or everything will remains same as like as before Brexit in regarding to best asset protection country for who incorporating offshore with British passport?

And what countries is the best offshore destination for asset protection of someone incorporating offshore with British passport in 2020?

And whats the best scheme/structure for asset protection offshore destination country with British passport in 2020?

e.g. Liechtenstein had an scheme before brexit for asset protection, does when UK leaves the EU, the Liechtenstein become more protective for asset protection offshore for those with British passport? (As it’s not in EU but it’s in EEA)

Thanks and best of luck!

In this thread you are assuming brexit is a bad thing, i do not think so, look at Singapore, similar thing happend they left a bigger state and become independent and thanks to that they are some of the worlds most successful nations

1 Like

That’s all very interesting… sounds like a BRIITISH COLONIAL COMMON-LAW JURISDICTION IS NOT FOR YOU…perhaps you should consider a trust/foundation structure in Nevada… also Seychelles… Mauritius… Panama… there are more complex sturctures, but you need first to define clearly to an adviser such things as where your time will be spent days per year, where your assets are fixed, and/or where they are movable to by re-location, etc etc… and then the multi-tier structures can be applied more intelligently… One guiding rule… the adviser you are seeking help from will usually provide you advice that is applicable and relevant only to the jurisdictions he / she is providing services in… so caveat emptor.

1 Like