Corporation of London tax haven, how we can use a trick to use this tax heaven?

hiya,

how to use Corporation of London tax haven and how we can reduce tax by this law?

thnx

What are you trying to achieve? Where are you a legal resident? Might be better to explain your situation/requirements and then I and others can give some opinions/thoughts on what you could possibly look at doing, with the help of professionals.

2 Likes

Hiya @international_man

My info is confidential I don’t want to expose publically my information. As I don’t feel safe then. I want to achieve tax avoidance. With UK passport, living in overseas territories , I don’t want to my traviling cause that I affected by UK tax authority to text me. I want to text avoid individually or/and as corporate, or both make UK tax avoidance in maximum possible secure solution. How? :sunglasses:
How can I setup this structure? Even by avoidance or any tricks to added up to legal avoidance security measurements structure to make it more bullet proof. Also I need someone to advise me how to represent myself as innocent if trick goes wrong and I get affected by UK tax authority. As I’m doing this as evaluation and experimental option like research, so it’s even legal to discuss here or pm me? :wink: :kissing_closed_eyes:
As potential tricks as learning and training purpose is legal, like it’s college or uni or something here :joy: