Canadian resident looking to (anonymously) shelter business profits until they are big enough

Greetings wise nomads!

I’m a Canadian resident who’s looking to use some structure to hold my software development profits.

Currently I have $1000CAD as the max budget for the initial setup, with an expected first-year earnings of <$20,000CAD (hopefully second or third-year earnings will be 100-200k)

Ideally I would:

• not be on the record as owner according to the CRA
  • take a very small salary to avoid divorce complications (say $500-1000/mo)
  • accept paper cheques (a surprising number of my older clients like paper cheques)
  • accept credit cards (Probably Freshbooks or Braintree)/wire transfers (Probably Transferwise)
  • purchase computer(s), keyboards, etc through the structure. Maybe a vehicle to travel to meet potential clients
  • pay freelancers as expenses
  • grow the business as a completely separate entity from myself for a couple years
  • take a larger salary when the business can afford it

I would also like to be able to test out drop-shipping income in a few months, and would prefer to run it through the same structure but would be open to having a second one if the fees were ok (want it to be OK to fail and not lose anything except time)

For clarity: By “structure” I mean any business, service, or series of interconnected business/services that allow me to: do business on behalf of a business name, have money stored and available to be paid out in expenses, and have the ability to pay myself from that stored money.

Does that make sense? Is it doable?

My name is Maximo Nagele, maximonh@gmail.com and I would like to assist you to avoid to pay the large coroprate tax punishmnet.The Canary Islands Special Zone (ZEC) is a low tax zone created within the framework of the Canary Islands Economic and Tax Regime (REF) for the promotion of the economic and social development of the Islands and to diversify their production structure.

ZEC was authorized by the European Commission in January 2000 and it is regulated in the Law number 19/94 of the 6th of July, 1994.
ZEC Entities are subject to the Corporate Income Tax in force in Spain, at the reduced rate of 4%. This special rate will apply to a maximum amount of the income tax, depending on the number of jobs created as follows, please read it in the related website of canariaszec.com.
I hope that this information reaches you well and helps you.

Hi.
One of our big clients is a company located in Canary Islands economic zone (ZEC). This option may be more interesting once you are making big bucks maybe on you third or fourth year. It will also require that you move and live there or hire a local administrator. One of the requirements to be a ZEC company is that the company’s legal administrator must be a resident there.

We may be able to help you in your initial stages. Please check out our site www.u-mining.co.uk and if you are interested please contact Victor M. Carbajosa at vcarbajosa@u-mining.com on my behalf.

Cheers.