Getting an IT business in Canada

my wife and I would like to open a business checking with RBC and start a business doing IT in Canada… any suggestion

If you open up a canadian business and sell to canadian clients, than you have to pay taxes in Canada

thank you for the information

Talk to a tax lawyer. I think there are tax exemptions of some sort, if you are not physically resident in Canada. It also matters if the business is a corporation vs soleproprietorship/partnership, and depends upon issues such as registered in Canada vs operating in Canada. Usually freelancing (which I think many of us do) is under sole proprietorship.