A complete life change plan

Does anyone have any personal experience of who would be able to create a comprehensive personal wealth plan in complete confidence as well as professionally, i.e. I mean potential offshore companies as well as other passports? I had already considered hiring https://nomadcapitalist.com/, but became insecure after reading the experiences of others.

2 Likes

I had already considered hiring https://nomadcapitalist.com/, but became insecure after reading the experiences of others.

That’s true. He is expensive, so, you might not want to try him till you are certain. I know a few others who are 100-500$ session range, so, paying them on a per session basis does not cost a lot. So, you won’t lose a lot with them. I don’t know whether they are as good as Nomad Capitalist or not since I never chatted with him.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind reply. Surely everyone should decide for themselves who could be the best service provider available in their case. I already found the best fit for myself.

1 Like

Care to share who your provider is?

2 Likes

Also, I guess there’s a solid change you can do that on your own :wink:

Maybe, if you lay out your ideas and requirements here, there are many people who can advise.

Sure, it could be one option, but I’m happy to pay to get some great awesome service for me. Who then knows how to do it well, because there are many obscure service providers in this sector as well.

From a tax planning perspective I’d go to a major accounting firm in your country of residence (PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, EY et al). These firms are global, so the international tax partner in your country can deal with partners in other countries to help with planning and process.

Once you have the tax planning settled, I’d then take that information to start looking at second passports and using a lawyer(s) in the jurisdiction that fits your tax needs. Not necessarily cheap, but if you are talking about offshore companies and second passports, it isn’t cheap - even without the professional advice.

Ohh, and if you’re a US citizen, be prepared to renounce citizenship for tax efficiency. US is a whole other kettle of fish.

1 Like