Best travel rewards euro credit card

Hi
I’ve seen your posts on best credit/debit cards with no fees. I already have Wise.
Buty I live and have a business in italy and I’m searching for a credit card, in euros, that will give me travel reward points to return to Australia every year.
Any suggestions?
American cards are the best but you need a social security of U.S. tax file number to apply for one.
Australian cards can’t pay all my euro business expenses so that doesn’t work.

Try to check Carta Travel Rewards credit card from UniCredit in Italy. It’s in euros and offers solid travel reward points that can be used for flights back to Australia. Give it a look and see if it suits your needs.

Hi James,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I don’t see a card by that name on Unicredit Italia’s website, but there is one called Gold Flexia Miles and More. Could that be the one?

And Happy New Year for 2024 as well. May business class travel be good this year for you and all your followers!

Barbara

Hey Barbara,

Oh, my bad. Yeah, that Gold Flexia Miles and More card is the one I was talking about. And thanks for the New Year wishes, I hope business class travel treats us all well this year. Cheers! :clinking_glasses:

James