Cannot view any discussions while logged in

Issue description

If I log on to Nomadgate and try viweing any discussions under Portugal, I get this error message:
“Sorry, we couldn’t load that topic, possibly due to a connection problem. Please try again. If the problem persists, let us know.
Try Again”

If I follow a link from a digest email to a specific discussion, I get this error message:
“Oops
The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.
No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category.”

If I follow the digest email links on a browser that is NOT logged in, then I can see the discussion after all, but can’t comment or reply without logging in (and then the conversation disappears again).

Steps tried (optional)

I normally use Brave, so I tried using Firefox to see if it was a browswer-specific problem. It wasn’t; same issue with either browser.

Attachments/screenshots (optional)

Upload any screenshots or other images that may help describe the issue here… You can drag and drop or use the Upload button above.

Hi Jeff, I could reproduce the issue with your account. I’ve changed some stuff on the backend, so please try again now and let me know if it’s working for you.

Yup, that fixed it. Thanks.

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks for reporting back!

I have same issue . After long in , I can’t see posts

Hi @moozpk — Can you try again? I’m not able to reproduce the issue with your account.

If it doesn’t immediately work, please try clearing your browser cache or opening the site in incognito mode. Let me know if that works for you!

If it doesn’t, could you send me a screenshot of what you see (including a screenshot of your browser console)?

Thanks, it’s resolved

1 Like