Change Citizenship on SEF GV Application

Hi Victor, I have a similar situation.
I am a citizen of Israel and Russia, I applied for an investor visa in November last year. Since then, there has been no progress on the application, as well as no response to our lawyer’s requests to change the citizenship of the application.

My mistake was to apply for a Russian passport, but who knew the government would go crazy, right?

The piquancy of the situation is added by the fact that they discriminate against me just as much on the basis of a Russian passport as they do against an Israeli citizen. After all, I am one person.

In general, based on my experience of being here and all this madness, I can say that I am very tired and deeply disappointed. People came here for a variety of reasons, including myself as an IT entrepreneur and LGBT loyalty in Portugal. In fact, we were deceived. I don’t know why Portugal is holding IT conferences, introducing start-up visas or digital nomad visas, if a person who came as the sum total of all possible legal migration programs is so badly received here after they got my money.
I still plan to compete for my Golden Visa, but I have significantly reconsidered the possibility of doing a full-fledged business here or investing more.

3 Likes