Cheapest company but not in UK?

hiya,

Do you know where can I register a cheapest company outside UK? Just use it as dormant company?

thnx

Well, what are you doing with a completely dormant company?

In any case, what needs do you have for the company?

I assume it should be its own separate legal person, but other than that what type of company are you looking for? LLC, IBC, Ltd, corporation or what?

Your own residency and language proficiency comes into play as well. If you go the DIY route there are lots of affordable options. Even the US can be really cheap, only costing a few hundred dollars for a LLC or C Corp. And if the language is no barrier, several European countries charge less than 100 EUR for company registration, but that’s assuming you go the DIY route of course.

1 Like

may I have a list of these several?
is there one off fee or annual renewal fees apply’s?

could you tell me cheapest one in 0 capital gain tax countries?

is there possibility to register company in 0 tax countries without paying for local agent fee?

If I pay for nominee service, how can I be sure the nominee director doesn’t stole my money from my bank account?

thnx

What do you really want? There are countries with 0 tax on gained capital. But there is no country where you can have a dormant company for free. You will at least need an address for registration and even if that is an postbox it will cost money. There is nothing like free lunch, however, there is something like cheap lunch dependong on your needs. So what are your needs?

1 Like

Hi, may please tell me the cheapest options? Also list of cheapest 0 tax on capital gain countries list?
Thnx

Cheap lunch, 0% capital gain tax or both or what’s the cheapest country with pobox that I can register and maintain a dorment company and do all tax authority 0% tax return online or by clear instructions for it that I can do it myself without need for accountant? (Accountant is a person that while I’m a private person, I don’t like to tell any accountant about my dorment company, yo keep my company secure and secret?

Dormant companies can be quite cheap, but I have only heard about UK ones.

(As mother company for branches, or as owning companies for companies in other countries)

1 Like

Are you looking for something as cheap as the UK? Or something similar, and as cheap as the UK?

hiya @Otto

yes, please tell me a few cheap options, if you know?

thnx

AFAIK, if you want a country you do not have connection to, only UK and Estonia are CHEAP.
(In Estonia you usually have a managed company, which cost a bit, but you can do it more on your own).

1 Like

thanks @otto

the issue in Estonia is that the company there needs a registered address, and I couldn’t find a cheap option to register address there, do you know any rental address that could be used for a company registered office(for a dormant company). Actually, my assumptions are that there would be no more than a couple of official company registrar authorities letter. ?

thnx

Hello.

What do you call cheap?

Thnks

There was a change in the law last year which requires you to have an Estonian representative for your business (source). I guess this was the thing that raised the prices. Back in 2016 (when we started), you could get an address with leapin.eu for €18/month (or something very close to that).

1 Like

You can get an address plus contact person for €125 per year + VAT with Nordic Consult.

1 Like

But if you would like have seat in heart of Tallin - I can give you legal addres for 120 EUR + contact person for 80 EUR per year.

1 Like

hiya @eesticonsulting_ee

Thanks for your offer. I will remember your offer and will contact you when I decided on.

Best of luck

In Russia, you don’t have to pay for a dozing company. Opening a company costs $ 90. Need a Russian director. But there is an opportunity to replace the director of a managing foreign company. An account with a company can be opened in Lithuania.

1 Like

Hiya @VTG-Group

Do you mean I pay the 90USD for opening a company, but does the company authority ask me to maintain a physical address? e.g. they send two letters annually and if either of letters return to them(company authorizing authority), they suspend the company status in most countries, is this happens in Russia?
’ Need a Russian director’ > Do you mean by nationality or residency? In case a European provide a bank statement, can be considered a proof for accepting her/him as director?
‘But there is an opportunity to replace the director of a managing foreign company’ > by this, do you mean the russian company that is dozing can replace one of the directors of a foreign company?
‘An account with a company can be opened in Lithuania.’> bank account do you mean?

Tnx and best of luck

1. 90 dollars, this is for opening a company. The company’s address really needs to be maintained lately; before that, nobody cared. But you can ask friends to keep the address, you can pay the company is not expensive. Usually they ask friends who already have an office. Need a Russian director, or a foreigner with a residence permit. But you can replace a director with a foreign company, using the tricks of the law. Companies can open a bank account in Latvia, in which case the problems with withdrawing money from Russia abroad will disappear.
1 Like