Flying to Portugal from inside EU

I have been in Europe for a month Has anyone flown recently from a Schengen country to Portugal? Are there any covid-related controls?

Reading the Portugal regulations, it appears that they are quite strict when people enter the country from outside the Schengen area, but not from inside.

Btw, for those who are interested, flying from Greece to Italy required 14 days in EU, a PCR test, but otherwise zero controls once the plane landed in Italy. The citizenship of the person flying after 14 days was irrelevant.

Any help is appreciated.

Hey Val, I would consult the information from this SafetyWing’s page, they’re doing a good job of keeping the data to to date as much as possible.

https://borderless.safetywing.com/portugal

From SEF’s FAQ (the borders and immigration service)

I’M FLYING TO (MAINLAND) PORTUGAL THIS MONTH. AM I ALLOWED TO ENTER?

"Currently, till 11:59 pm of the 27th June, as defined in Resolution of the Council of Ministers n.º 74-A/2021, several restrictive measures of air traffic to and from mainland Portugal, are in force.

Therefore, the following air traffic is authorised:

– Every flights from and to the European Union countries, and from the Schengen Associated Countries (Lichtenstein, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland) as well as to and from the UK."

I AM TRAVELLING TO PORTUGAL, DO I NEED TO SUBMIT A COVID-19 TEST AND COMPLY, FORCEFULLY, A 14-DAYS PERIOD OF QUARANTINE?

“Except for children of 24 months old and under, every passenger must submit a negative SARSCoV-2 lab testing of nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) or rapid antigen test (TRAg), performed within 72 or 24 hours before boarding, respectively.”

https://imigrante.sef.pt/en/covid-19/faqs/#1585841681080-ba44aa0a-04fc

I have guests in Lisbon every week. No restrictions. Only PZR test.

In Portugal now. Requirements are the same as Italy (see last paragraph of the original message) without the 14-day requirement. Thanks everyone for your help.