GV Investment Funds, Service to Help Invest + Secure Visa

Hi Nicholas,
Thanks for this info. Have messaged you separately to get some info/details of the lawyer you used for the GV application. Thanks

Hi. Can you share Sara Maciasโ€™s contact details. I am exploring the GV program and looking for some reliable advice. Thanks

Hi Susana, what is the name of this fund? Interested in learning more.

Thanks, J

Susana, can you please route more information about the funds?

Thank you,

Miki

Hi Nicholas, would be grateful to benefit from all the work you have done and get access details of the advisors you used, as well as your short list of the funds you have looked into/selected. Many thanks!

Id appreciate if you can send me that information!

Hi Nicholas, we are just starting our process as well and intend to go down the fund investment route. It would be greatly appreciated if you can share the fund details / lawyers contacts.

Thanks,
Rupesh

Hello,

Iโ€™m about a year late to this party but found this thread very helpful. I was hoping for your input on choosing a fund and a lawyer for the Portuguese golden visa. Thank you.

Hi Ron,

Yeah. Time is a bit tight to catch the timeline.

You can contact us through the verify user form and we can discuss your fund options, help get your tax ID and open a bank account, and refer you to a lawyer that can help you through the whole process, for you to submit your application online by year end.

Susana from iPhone

Hello,

I am unfamiliar with this website, where can I find the verify user form?

โ€“Ronen

Hi Ron,

You can send me a message thru the form here: Verified User