How do I know my GV application status?

Hello

In the light of recent announcements Iā€™m trying to understand the status of my GV application - is anyone able to advise what status would define my case?
Here are the facts - i applied for the GV online in December 21ā€¦i an received an electronic response a few days later to say the application is ā€œSituaĆ§Ć£o do Requerimento Em anĆ”liseā€. ā€¦(I did a capital transfer through a Portuguese bank).
Is the next step now ā€œpre-approvedā€ā€¦Iā€™ve been in my current status for over a year - is that usual?

FYI- I already moved to Lisbon and travel in & out on UK passport without problems but have nothing to prove my status
:pray:t4:

1 Like

If when you go to the ari portal you get something that says ā€œApplication acceptedā€ or ā€œCandidatura Aceiteā€ you are pre-approved.

The next step is getting a biometrics appointment - those should become available in the coming months for you (and me, Iā€™m in a similar position to you). Your lawyer should jump on booking appointments as soon as they are available. Talk with them about the specifics

1 Like

Thank you for replying.
The latest status seems to still be ā€˜under analysisā€™ ;(
I guess I still have to wait ( and hope the rules arenā€™t changed retrospectively) :pray:t4:

1 Like

Youā€™re waiting with the other people in this thread Awaiting Pre-Approval (Stage 2) - #859 by ohbee

If you know your date more accurately, you can figure out how soon you can expect pre-approval based on who else is getting preapproval. But itā€™s a bit mixed up, some folks seem to get preapproval faster than others on the same date.

2 Likes