Lawyers - Golden Visa

I see your point, alright. As a general rule, I’d trust the lawyer not the developer since the first thinks about your visa and the second about his sale :slight_smile: In any case, I think any lawyer should be 100% clear in what exactly the documents should look like. Perhaps in this case it’s better to consult with multiple lawyers?
I can recommend my own lawyer as she is a good lawyer, but reply times… depend on the urgency of the issue. I can definitely day that she will not reply the same day or even few days if it’s about checking the documents. Waiting times here in Portugal are not what some people might expect. Usually, because people don’t want to work. In case of lawyers like her, it’s because too much work :slight_smile: She is located in Lisbon.
I’ve also had contact with Leonor Monteiro from Martineze Chevarria, I didn’t want to work with her (didn’t like the attitude and the price) but I think she’s professional though, she did list all the requirements with decent amount of details when we first met. She is located in Porto.