No dropshipping for Xolo, which Estonian company would you prefer?

Hi,
I am new here and find all ready interesting information about a E-Residency in Estonia.
Everywhere i look or search (LeapIn or Xolo now) comes for 80% back. But in my new business i also want to integrate dropshipping and they don’t allow it for physical goods.

Does anybody else have recommanditions for an other company like the service of Xolo but with dropshipping.
I will not start with dropshipping immediately but it is also on my list to integrate it in my business.

Tia
Greetings

2 Likes

Hello, if you plan to sell physical goods on Amazon you can use payment system Payoneer. You don’t need to establish a company actually.

Hi Oleksandr, thank you for your reply.
So it is no necessary to open a company to sell through amazon?
What about taxes on your income?
You work with Amazone?

1 Like

Great question. I am also interrested to check dropshipping and thinking of opening company in Estonia or Delawer … not sure what is better option.
Estonia via Xolo is ok if you need to reinvest. But when you getting out dividends you pay 20% tax to esatonia and whatever tax in your country of residence.
Not sure how it is with Delawer?

1 Like

See this link below. There are many service providers who will assist with creating a company in Estonia. From my research so far, B2Baltics seem attractive, but I have not yet finished. I contacted the ones with many ratings & positive comments.

1 Like

so far I’ve been working with Companio and is been pretty neat