Rent a company vs Estonian Company

Hi!

Anybody has experience on Renting a company (e.g. Winglio or rentacompany.com) vs opening an Estonian company? Seems like the first option is quicker and cheaper to set up, maybe as a “transition” but later probably having an estonian company will be cheaper both in terms of ownership and how you can pay yourself.

Thanks!
Davide

2 Likes

I’m considering using XOLO go (renting an estonian company) so I’ll tell you how it works in a few months.

2 Likes

Thanks! looking forward to the reply.

I tried Winglio for only a couple of gigs. They let you infoice only professional services, no trading of gods. You have two company options: an Irish Ltd or an Estonian OÜ. They are both VIES registered, so you can invoice with EU reverse charge. Your supplier can only invoice the Estonian OÜ though (it is the only option for outgoing payments). They do not refound you the VAT you pay to your suppliers. Their platform seems very fast in showing incoming money and processing outgoing payments. Take this information with a grain of salt as I only tried them with two low income gigs.

Anyone of you had experience with rentacompany.com? They seem more interesting, since they let you invoice trading of gods too.