Picking a law firm - confused about several firms

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the community

I have decided to apply for Portugal GV for the purpose of obtaining Portuguese citizenship in after several years

I am trying to pick from 4 law firms and I want to ask if someone had worked with them in the past and what review you would give these firms if you did

Those firms are:

1- toboequintana.com

2- CAIADO GUERREIRO

3- EDGE

4- Immigration and Foreign Citizens Law, Areas of Expertise - Bernardino, Resende & Associados, Portuguese Boutique Law Firm, Providing specialized legal services - Lisbon, Lagos, Algarve, Portugal, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Can you please let me know what they think about these firms - if you donโ€™t want to write publicly please send me a message

2 Likes

Hi Mohamed, I too have been looking at several of these lawyers and we have had meetings with Caiado Guerreiro and Edge so far. Are you willing to share any feedback about them and who you ended up using? Feel free to message me.

Thanks so very much - this is a complex process!
-Laura

Hi Laura,

I am so sorry for the late reply

I havenโ€™t been on this website for months

I have finalized with Ms. Maria Margardia from Caiado Guerreiro. I have visited their offices in Lisbon. Found them to be very responsive and very professional so far.

I am collecting the documents and should finalize the fund investment in a week or two.

where are you in the process now?

2 Likes