Portugal GV - Agents' fees

Hello all,

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for well over a year now and love the wealth of information shared by everyone on this community / forum.

I’m based in Dubai, and a query I had for those who have engaged with agents/companies that help their clients with the Portugese golden visa program (whether in Dubai or elsewhere in the world), is whether it is common to see these companies charge fees anywhere between 20,000 to 30,000 euros (for the property route)?

I have received 3 separate quotes from reputable companies that also have offices in Dubai and that seems to be the common range, and I was wondering if these are simply the prices being quoted for clients in Dubai or if it is a common trend elsewhere in the world as well?

AJ

Hello. I believe to get a meaningful answer and a fair comparison you need to set forth what such fees include. For example, are legal fees included in this? Does this include all fund setup/referral fees? For the property, does this include brokerage fees for the property or is that in addition?

Are you free to choose any real estate or investment fund you want, or is this for specific one? If the latter, are there padded fees into the investment itself?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.