Portugal GV Lawyers for investment option

HI Garen

Thanks for your enquiry. Our company, The Golden Portugal offers this exact service. We provide a full solution to our clients looking to get the Portugal Golden Visa.

We provide the following services

• Consultation on your golden visa application throughout the 5 years

• Provide or source investment options according to your requirements (property or fund)

• Be your tax representative

• apply for your NIF

• Introduction to bank manager for account opening

• Provide all important information on investing opportunities

• Help gather the necessary documents to support the Golden Visa application;

• Advice on the formalities and practicalities involved with applying for the Golden Visa.

Our lawyer partner will provide services on documents preparation for the GV application submission, online application submission, making appointments for biometric data with SEF, accompanying you to the appointment (in Lisbon). Plus necessary certification and translation of documents for NIF, account opening and the GV application, if they are in English.

Please send us an email to discuss further, we are free for a zoom call to answer any questions you may have.

1 Like

Hi, wanted to thank you for the recommendation. I’ll definitely check it out.

1 Like

Attorney name is Joana Farinha - also, looking at a table that someone put together on another thread, the legal fees seem to be competitive when compared to others, so worth a try.

I have had one firm engage in earnest and then simply stopped responding!! I am glad I ran into this before I signed the engagement letter - would have been much worse if this happened after…

Any strong recommendations for lawyers that are responsive - on email and/or Whatsapp - harder for me to talk live given the timezone challenges. (I have seen the spreadsheets but really looking for commentary of people that have responsive lawyers that also really know what they are doing).

I’ve been happy with my attorney so far but haven’t got that far down the process. Just about to submit the application. Don’t feel comfortably posting her contact information so PM me if you’d like it.

1 Like

@jb4422 : would you mind to DM the details of the individual you had in mind as a preference please?

Anyone here work with DLAS and anyone that can share their experience with them?

Anyone here work with Legal Square? Please PM me on either of two law firms if you have worked with them and had either a good or bad experience. Particularly interested in responsiveness and ability to navigate complications

Hi, I got a EUR 5K quote from a lawyer for the service from the initial application to the point of issuance of the temporary residency card. (investment funds GV track) However, 50% is expected in advance and the next 50% is expected to be paid when the online application is validated (still before biometrics appointment scheduling and the temporary residence card issuance). Is that common? I will be happy to learn from your experience. Thanks

1 Like

5k is what I paid 50% upfront and 50% when it is approval. Maybe I have the same lawyer as yours :joy:

1 Like

That might make three of us. :joy:

Thank you both. I simply thought it makes more sense that the second 50% will be paid when the residency card is issued.

1 Like

Hi Ro,

the best practice is to ask for the second installment only when the card is issued. At least this is what we do.

1 Like

So far good experience with Legal Square, but I’m in the beginning of the process. Very clear and detailed communication, also fast replies (if not on the same day, I get an answer on the next).

Hi all,
I’m about to kick the GV process off via the fund route, but looking for recommendations on lawyers (by private message or otherwise). If anyone would care to recommend someone you’ve used, I’d be really grateful. I’m keen to work with someone who knows the process well and keep things moving along (potentially a firm that can also advise on tax later on).
Many thanks
Chris

We have made a list of a few Portuguese lawyers that Nomad Gate community members have used and recommended for their GV process. Feel free to get in touch with them to get quotes for prices.

1 Like

I’m new to this forum, and just beginning the GV process. I’d like to know more about your firm and the services you offer.

In my experience, some lawyers will “silo” information. This is NOT the right way for success. Transparency is what is needed in a process such as this. If lawyers are on this forum educating people about the process, that is a good thing.

and they charge for 5K to 20K :)))
unbelievable , but it is :)))