St.Kitts adds siblings to citizenship by investment

Citizenship by investment
St.Kitts recently started allowing citizenship by investment applications/ Applicants to their siblings to the application.

1 Like

That’s interesting. With the COVID downturn it appears that many countries are becoming more competitive for HNW individuals. How does St Kitts compare to St. Lucia in terms of the visa process and benefits?

Do you offer assistance to investors desiring to locate in St Kitts?

1 Like

Hello Mr. Michael M
Sure, we can assist. Please DM me so that we can connect. Or please leave your contacts where I can reach you. I can give you some valuable info about both st. Lucia and St.Kitts.
My reply is delayed due to time zone, sorry about that. ( I think the site policy doesn’t allow me to leave my direct contact info here. )

All the best

MR

I looked deeper into this. From my reading, these Carribean nations are risky because any country that is known for selling citizenship can get flagged or banned from visa free travel. I dont know about St Kitts specifically.

Also, I heard that on some of those islands there are tons of vacant houses that are difficult to sell due to investors purchasing them initially, but there is no subsequent market.

Not sure if any of this is correct or not but just offering it up.