Any Mail Forwarding Services that meets domicile requirements?

The only one that seems to be applicable is EscapeesRV. I checked their sample address against the USPS lookup here: https://tools.usps.com/zip-code-lookup.htm?byaddress and based on the information presented; it seems like it would work.

All the PostNet, Virtual Mail, etc addresses would show up as “commercial”. Which means I would need to first locate a friend :joy:, ensure that they are trustworthy enough :thinking:, and then finally, per their permission, use their address as a non-shipping address.

Bonus points if you all know of an applicable forwarding service in TX or even better the Houston, TX area.

1 Like

It strikes me that this should be fertile ground for a cottage industry of work-from-home folks, who could take on invisible “roommates”, and scan or forward the occasional letter. When I was in my 20s, I would have loved to bring in a few extra bucks every month renting out a (literal) shoebox to some random person overseas…especially if the person had a clean criminal background report.

2 Likes

“How do I fraud?”